• eyean

May 25, 2000 at 1:51 am

i only update at work. spur of the moment thoughts when one is busy. i wish i could do so at home.

😉

May 25, 2000 at 8:40 am

I forget to update at home as often – mostly because I can actually do other things at home. At work, I spend a lot of time waiting for things to load, so I have plenty of time to surf message boards, update the journal, and reply to comments. 🙂 I wonder if I’d get in trouble for updating this here at work though…

• eyean

May 25, 2000 at 9:28 am

uhm. what do you do? i mean the jobbie thing. i bet you have a nice jobbie out there. not that i’m complaining, i just wonder why everyone has a better job than i do. it’s like “the other line always moves faster” phenomena. i hate that, having to queue in a bank or grocery and your own line takes forever. i’m outta thread here.

well, i can’t post at home because i have no connex. 5chf an hour for internet plus a metered phone charge. argh. swisscom sucks. we have the highest rates here in europe, while my finnish friends only pay the same amount every month on their mobile phones. grrr.

gasoline is 1.49chf per litre this morning. god really has a sense of humour.

May 25, 2000 at 9:34 am

I make mp3’s. Legal ones. It’s mindlessly boring, but otherwise it’s a pretty good job, so I can’t complain about it. I entertain myself in the mindlessly boring parts by writing in my journal, reading websites, and trying to entertain myself. It’s not too bad… just boring. 😉

• eyean

May 25, 2000 at 9:42 am

uhm. one thing i avoid. boredom. i do so by fiddling the phone and forward all my calls to the information desk. once they give my number again, the info gets them back. circles. the only thing they could do is to really connect the callers to moi. oh, this is my workplace.

another asian thingie from grandma. only the boring gets bored. i do get bored. therfore i am boring. indeed.

grandma, i hate you.

just kidding.

May 25, 2000 at 11:00 am

Boredom is bad for me, I avoid it as much as possible. It gives me too much time to feel bad.

I work here if you want to check it out. I digitize some of the mp3’s there, and I create shows (they put me in charge of the country shows.)

• eyean

May 26, 2000 at 2:59 am

cool jobbie you got. i’m envious.

i work with the two most boring people in the world, they say. lawyers and accountants. heh. i hate dress codes but adore eating out with the team.