• johnboze

May 25, 2000 at 9:12 am

I’d have to say…

Not knowing what you are near…

Eggrolls?

May 25, 2000 at 9:15 am

Re: I’d have to say…

Hmm… Spadina’s a 15 minute walk, I wouldn’t get back in time. Otherwise, egg rolls would rock. I’m leaning towards a bagel… I think that’s the only cheap thing around. Not very filling though.

• eyean

May 25, 2000 at 9:19 am

$4 could buy you a saumon fum? sandwich here, with ton o’ frites. a little walk further can get you poisson fillet avec potate dijonaise. two bus rides and you’ll have a happy meal.

somehow i want a mcmuffin right now.

bon app?tit jennylee.

May 25, 2000 at 9:26 am

Mmm… that sounds pretty good. Any real food that isn’t bagels averages about 6$ around here. I don’t know why.

• eyean

May 25, 2000 at 9:33 am

wha?? that expensive there? of well, i eat at the nearby supermarket food hall. if i eat down at the march?rie, it would go up to $8. the damn office is located on a hotel wing. the m?venpick hotel, 8 restaurants, bars and caf?s. it’s too tr?s cher. i’d be skint if i ate here. all i could afford is my beloved “il diavolo” coffee.

so i walk and hunt for food that’s prix bon march?. you are looking at the cheapest man in the world. heh.

cheers.

May 25, 2000 at 9:37 am

Eeep… I’ve been to the movenpick downtown – it’s nasty-expensive. There’s not too much around here – a sushi place, a bagel place, a corner store (expensive), a couple of expensive restaurants (comparatively, for lunch) and if I walked a bit further mcdonald’s, Subway, and Taco Bell. Hmm. I could always do the cheap gut-rot taco bell thing… that stuff is nuclear.

• samuraipunch

May 25, 2000 at 9:59 pm

Mmmm movenpich… heheh good thing i never had to pay…cause someone else did 🙂

• eyean

May 26, 2000 at 2:33 am

i had a sudden dislike in that taco-bell thingie. i mean after the weeniefest in tijuana, fresh tortillas and the works. when i got back to san diego, mex food was suddenly different. oh. the weenie room is where us weenies meet. nice lads and lassies. there’s a canuck or two. boomer and greeneyes. you’re most welcome to stop by.

cheers.