Tedium is death

The tedious boredom of this job is really killing me today. It’s Tuesday after a long weekend, so it really feels like Monday, which makes it twice as evil, even though it’s only a four-day week. I really do need to find an interesting job. Maybe the ambition fairy will come visit me later today. I get to do reception again today. Not that I want to, really, but what choice do I have, now that I’ve said I would do it, and I’ve trained how.

I feel like I’m still half-asleep… the 1-hour streetcar trip this morning felt twice as long. There are now 12 Moose on the corner of King & Bay streets downtown. I want to hear about the apartment one way or the other today. *sigh* I’m beyond sick of everything.

• Anonymous

July 4, 2000 at 7:00 am

Hello Jenny

Hello Jeeny..

I thought that you could be better today… But I was wrong.
    Thing positive and things will come positively.
    Don?t worry, sometimes, when all the things seems to be horrible, something wonderful happens.

Take care,

RDS

• Anonymous

July 4, 2000 at 8:27 am

embrace the monotony!

I have been at work for 4 hours, but i have only been awake for a half hour…Really JennyLee, you should EMBRACE THE MONOTONY!!!!
    Do what I do….kill time on the Internet! Thats what its there for!!!!!
    🙂 here comes the Supervisor so BYE!!!
    GreenGartside

July 4, 2000 at 9:10 am

Re: embrace the monotony!

Hehehe… there’s only so much killing time that the internet can supply. I’ve been killing time for 8 months now. 🙂

• eyean

July 4, 2000 at 8:41 am

smile. boredom is maddening.

how’s you, pixie queen?

July 4, 2000 at 9:09 am

Hehe… well, the listening to leonard nimoy & william shatner songs truly improved my outlook on the day. I’m trying to not think about the apartment thing too much, because if we don’t get it, we just don’t get it.

• eyean

July 5, 2000 at 4:08 am

uhm. careful. pixies shall grow vulcan ears. logical.

😉