Got this in an email from Belli (and her son harry.) Thought I’d fill it out here.
Subject: A Look In To My Life
1. What time is it? 6:06 pm
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate? Jannifer Lee Faller (yes, there is a typo on my Birth certificate….)
3. Nicknames: JennyLee, jlee, jelly, brat, hon, Zith
4. Parents names: Judy & Merv (the parents that count.)
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? I haven’t had a birthday cake in many many many years, so I don’t remember.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? October 1st
7. Pets: Two Cats: Dayle & Sera
8. Height: 5’4″ or 163cm
9. Eye Color: Grey around the edge, brown at the pupil (Hazel, I guess)
10. Hair Color: Brown
11. Heritage: Canadian
12. Tattoos: Yes, go here to see it.
13. How much do you love your job? It’s getting worse every single day…
14. Birthplace: Montreal, Quebec
15. Hometown: Toronto, Ontario (no, I didn’t grow up here, but here is home.)
16. Current residence: Toronto
17. Had the drink Calypso Breeze? no… it doesn’t have tequila in it, does it?
18. Been to Africa? Never
19. Been toilet-papering? Only at Rocky Horror Picture Show
20. Been drunk? Yes.
21. Been toilet-papered? No, and I like it that way.
22. Been in a car crash? Yes, nothing major though, once put a car in the ditch, once was sitting in the passenger seat of a minor fender bender.
23. Croutons or Bacon bits? Croutons
24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
25. 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? I don’t have a car. I don’t care one way or the other.
27. Blanket or stuffed animal? Stuffed animal – Bear
26. Coffee or coffee ice cream? Ice Cream (ben & jerry’s to be precise…)
28. Dumper or Dumpee? Dumper, every time that it counted.
29. Salad dressing: Balsamic Vinegrette
30. Color of socks: white & grey gym socks
31. Number: 8
32. Movie: Changes according to mood, but you can never go wrong with Princess Bride, Labyrinth, or the Neverending Story.
33. Quote from a movie: “I don’t think that word means what you think it means…”
34. Favorite holiday: Any day I don’t have to be at work.
35. Foods: Pasta, cheese, blueberries, cream cheese, cottage cheese…
36. Day of the week: Saturday
37. TV show: Digimon
38. Word or phrase: Fneu
39. Toothpaste: Whatever’s on sale
40. Restaurant: Antoinete’s in the Beaches, Toronto
41. Least Favorite Subject: Sex
42. Alcoholic beverage: dry red wine, or strawberry zinfandel
43. Sports you like to watch: HOCKEY!!!
44. Type of ice cream: Ben & Jerry’s (pretty much any flavour…)
45. Zoo Exhibit: The zoo bored me. It was hot, the animals all just lay around and did nothing.
46. Sesame Street Character: Oscar the Grouch
47. Disney or Warner Bros (character): Belle
48. Fast Food Restaurant: Lick’s Burgers
49. When was your last hospital visit? Wisdom teeth removed, November 1993
50. Favorite drink? Milk
51. What color is your bedroom carpet? Grey
52. What was the name of your childhood blanket? I don’t have one
53. How many times did you fail your permit and/or driver’s license
test? Never failed, got it on the first try.
54. What do you think of Ouija boards? Never used one.
55. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Somewhere else… doing something… I don’t look that far ahead, everything changes too easily.
56. Who is the last person you got mail from before this one? Cyn.
58. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Future Shop
59. What do you do most often when you are bored? Complain about being bored.
60. What words or phrases do you overuse: Fneu, bastid, meh, z0r
61. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest
away from you: Karen in Sydney Australia
62. The most annoying thing is: The people I work for/ consult for.
63. Best thing: Living in Sin
64. Bedtime: Whenever I get tired enough to fall asleep as soon as I lie down
65. Who will respond the fastest? To this? Whoever is the most bored.
66. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Suraklin
67. What time is it now? 6:31pm