Okay then… My turn… (maybe this will wake me up.)
1. Your name: Jennifer Lee Faller
2. Your nickname: JennyLee, Zith, jlee, jelly
3. Your birthday: Oct. 1, 1976
4. Your age now: 24
5. Your location: At my desk at work
6. School grade: 3 years of college, 3 years ago.
7. Sex: female
8. Zodiac sign: Libra
1. Real hair color: Brown
2. Eye color: Hazel
3. Skin color: Pale
4. Height: 5’4″
5. Shoe size: 8
6. Do you care about the way you look? Not usually
7. Do you get tanned?: Not really
8. Do you have big ears?: No
9. Do you have contacts or glasses?: Neither
Are you a . . .
1. Wuss: Only in some situations
2. Class clown: No
3. Goodie two-shoes: Yeah, probably
4. Daydreamer: Always
5. Drunk: maybe once a year
6. Freak: I’ve been told I am.
7. Bitch: If I haven’t been fed.
8. Angel: Doubtful
Have you ever . . .
1. Eaten an entire box of Oreos? I hate oreo cookies
2. Gotten in a car accident? Yes, put a car in the ditch once
3. Watched “Punky Brewster”? Yes
4. Hiked a mountain? Not the whole mountain…
5. Death Valley on horseback? Where’s death valley?
6. Stayed home on a saturday night just because? All the time
This or that . . .
1. Paper or plastic: Plastic, I need them for cleaning the cat litter.
2. Deaf or blind: Blind… I need music
3. Truth or dare: Truth
4. Night or day: Night
5. Beavis or Butthead: One is incomplete without the other.
6. Ocean or pool: Ocean
7. Cake or pie: Pie
8. Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
9. Cats or dogs: Cats
10. Love or lust: Love
11. Pancakes or french toast: French Toast with butter
12. Bitter or sweet: Sweet
13. Silver or gold: Silver
14. Smoker or nonsmoker: Non-smoker
15. Diamonds or pearls: Diamonds… they’re Sparkly
16. Hugs or kisses: that depends on the partner.
17. Bacon bits or croutons: Croutons
18. Shaken or stirred: I’m not a big martini fan.
19. Taco or burrito: Chimichanga!
20. Complex or simple: Complex
21. Armageddon or Independence Day: Independence Day, since I’ve never seen Armageddon and I heard it bit.
22. Batman or Superman: Batman, cuz he’s just a guy with lots of money and time on his hands.
23. Nacho cheese or cool ranch: Nacho Cheese!
24. Sun or moon: Moon
25. X’s or O’s: X
26. Ice crushed or cubed: Crushed… with an icepick… 😉
27. Showers or baths: Baths for relaxing, showers for getting clean quickly
28. Ketchup or mustard: Neither, I’m not big on condiments.
In the past week, have you:
1. Cried: Yes
2. Not known the answer in class: If you change the word class to Life, then yes, I have not known the answer.
3. Cut your hair: No
4. Worn a skirt: No
5. Worn a tie: I’ve never worn a tie
6. Been mean: Only in play
7. Been sarcastic: Always
8. Gone for a walk: No
9. Gone out for dinner: Yes
10. Met someone new: No one memorable
11. Taken a test: No
12. Talked to an ex: Sort of.
13. Missed an ex: No
14. Hugged someone: Yes
15. Kissed someone: Yes
16. Danced with someone: No, dancing with me is a dangerous proposition
17. Had a nightmare: I had a disturbing dream that left me with a bad taste in my mouth, but not a nightmare.
18. Fought with your parents: No, I only talk to my mom and I don’t think we’ve ever fought.