Untitled

Okay then. I believe I have fixed it. At least that’s what the anti-virus software tells me. I got rid of the mIRC worm, then found the update site for the anti-virus software that didn’t go through the auto-updating thing (which refused to work for me.) It cleaned out 90 files of mine… all of them files with my writing in them, since it was a Word macro virus. There’s something unsettling about watching a list of infected files grow made up entirely of all my creative work for the past few years and more which I have typed onto this computer… very very unsettling.

Oh well… I think it’s okay now.