Got a call here at work from the apartment guy. He wants to meet up with Adam & I to make sure that we’re people he’d want to rent to, and to go over the lease and stuff with us. Basically I think he wants to get a reading on us as people, which I expected.
Unfortunately, Adam’s out of town. There’s no way he can get back before Wednesday of next week, so that’s when we’re going to meet this guy. Originally, Adam was going to stay up north until the wedding itself, which is next Saturday, then come back down here with me after the wedding.
I hate to get hopeful, but I really do want this place. Now all we have to do is convince the guy that we’re going to stay there for a long time, and convince him that our jobs are stable. This will have to wait until next Wednesday, though. I would rather just be able to meet him, get it over with, and know one way or the other, but he insists on meeting both of us. I can understand that. It would be very nice to know we’ve got a place before the Canoe trip, though. It would make enjoying the canoe trip easier.