I made cookies!
Just now, actually. Last batch is still in the oven. The weird thing is, I don’t really like eating cookies – I just like baking them. I’m sure the boys won’t have any trouble finishing these off, however. They’re yummy, I just can’t eat more than two, and there’s at least three or four dozen here.
I’ve apparently been a demon in the kitchen today. I made a really nice spaghetti sauce for dinner tonight, too. We cleared out all of the burr trees (the burr bushes got out of hand last year) in the back yard, so it’s safe to climb around in the bushes again. I sunburnt one shoulder, but I think it’ll probably fade like most of my burns do.
It’s so nice to be able to wear skirts again… light, comfortable, airy, summery skirts. Skirts rock.
Hmm. I appear to be rambly at the moment. Oh well. Deal or something.
Adam’s busy downstairs building and furnishing some houses in the Sims. I finally reinstalled it. Now I just need to get the addons and I’m set. Well, some of the addons… I’ve got a couple of them.
And now, to pass the time, I have stolen this survey from belli‘s journal and hidden it behind a cut.
1. What time is it? 11:36 p.m.
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Jennifer Lee Faller
3. Nicknames: Jennylee, jlee, jelly, I forget the others
4. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? Probably like 8 or something. I turned 26 on my last birthday, however.
5. Birthday: October the onest
6. Pets? Dayle and Sera, cats of massive and endless destruction.
7. Hair color: Brown naturally, variable generally.
8. Piercings: Belly and ears
9. Eye Color: Green/blue/brown/hazel
10. How much do you love your job? I have no job. You mock me so.
11. Hometown: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
12. Current Residence: New Liskeard, Ontario, Canada
13. Been to Africa? no, but I went to african lion safari once.
14. Favorite Food(s): Cheese. I like cheese.
15. Been toilet papering: No
16. Loved somebody so much you cried? Yes
17. Been in a car accident? Yes
18. Crouton or bacon bits? Whatever. Salad’s salad.
19. Favorite day(s) of the week: The days of the week have become meaningless to me.
20. Favorite Restaurant(s): Antoinete
21. Favorite Flowers: Morning Glories
22. Favorite sport to watch? Caber tossing
23. Warner Bros or Disney: Disney
24. What color is your bedroom carpet? Grey.
25. How many times did you fail your drivers test? I never failed it once.
26. Person(s) you got an e-mail from before this? My sister Karen
27. Do you sing in the shower? I sing all the freakin time.
28. What do you do most often when you’re bored? Sulk.
29. Annoying things people ask me: To talk more.
30. What is your bedtime? When I get sleepy. Lately, around 2am.
31. Who will reply to this e-mail the quickest? There is no way to play soccer.
32. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to return it? ZIM!
33. Favorite TV show(s): Any number of really crappy painfully entertaining ‘blind date’ type shows that generally involve making a lot of fun of the people on the show because … well… they make it so easy! and possibly Clone High.
34. Ford or Chevy? Audi. but if I have to pick one, then Ford, but only the ford focus.