Photo galleries added!

I actually scanned and uploaded two new photo galleries. The upload was done at 28.8, it was painfully slow, but at least it’s done now.

Go to Fneucam.com for the galleries – they’re in the Photography page.

The Winter 2003 set of pictures are from our Skidoo trip to Temagami. The lake looks so different in the winter, with snow covering over the whole thing… it’s almost surreal. Hard to describe unless you’ve been there in the summer. The weirdest part was still driving on the Ice road. Just creepy.

The Spring 2003 pictures actually contain a few pictures from last December, when HighLearn and linguafranca came up to visit Suraklin and we all went for Sushi. The rest are from Adam and my last weekend or so at the cottage before it sold – there’s a lovely sunrise in there, where the lake looks like glass. Also there are a couple of pictures of a rock that I swear is Morla, and a couple of pictures of a female ruby-throated hummingbird with wings actually frozen in time. Too bad the film was old and the colour faded… but it still looks really cool.

Anyway… go look at my pictures!

• mishamish

June 10, 2003 at 10:37 pm

That is some gorgeous countryside you’ve got there, lass. You’re right, too… the sunrise is incredible.

June 11, 2003 at 5:42 pm

Thanks… the area up here really is awe-inspiring much of the time. I can spend a roll and a half of film in a day-trip if I’m not careful. More if I thought I could afford the film and processing fees…

I’m making one of the sunrise pictures into a postcard to sell in a store around here. Hopefully people will buy it.

• mishamish

June 11, 2003 at 11:14 pm

Yeah… I’ve been trying to find ways to support myself without tying myself to the corporate grindstone again. The big question is always “Will people buy?” A friend of mine and I are working on an online comic that MIGHT see some turn around (8-12 months after launch… and we haven’t launched yet…)

Our other idea was for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Geek Movie theatre. We’re close enough to Atlanta that it MIGHT draw a crowd… might… and start up fees? Needless to say, I’m not stopping the job searching yet. 🙂

• linguafranca

June 11, 2003 at 9:47 am

looks like he gon’ kick yo ass in the last one.

June 11, 2003 at 5:38 pm

Didn’t you notice he looks like that all the time? You should see the closeup of his face that I didn’t post online… it’s SCARY. 😉

• linguafranca

June 11, 2003 at 8:28 pm

Post it! 😀

June 13, 2003 at 9:32 am

I will try to get online from Adam’s computer downstairs tonight and upload it then. He’s apparently not paying enough attention to try and stop me… *smirk*

• linguafranca