1. What is your middle name?
2. If you had been born the other sex, did your parents tell you what your name would have been?
I was a girl. My mother knew I was a girl. She says her four kids came in the order she wanted (Boy, girl, girl, boy)
3. Do you have children and if so, what are their names?
4. If you were to ever have a child or more children, what would you name them?
That would depend on many factors which I won’t get into right now. In other words, I don’t know yet.
5. Most people know their mother’s maiden name, but do you know your grandmother’s maiden name?
6. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
Just the My Little Ponies.
7. What was the name of your first pet?
8. If you have pet(s) now, what are their names?:
Dayle & Sera. And Ian, the pet roomie.
9. What was the name of the first person you ever kissed?
10. What was the name of the school you attended as a child?
Riverside Heights Public
Seaway District High School
11. What was the name of your English teacher(s) in high school?
Mr. … Umm… what was his name? The really boring guy who took off his glasses so he could hear you better… crud.
Miss Gibb (media english)
12. Do you name your vehicles? What are the name(s)?
My bike is The Wee Giant.