Hail to the King, baby…

All right then… I am home. Evil Dead the Musical was absolutely fantastic, and I’m really glad we watched both of the Evil Dead movies right before going to see the play. It really helped with all the in-jokes that I would have probably forgotten about. And if you’ve never seen the Evil Dead movies, you wouldn’t get the Musical at all. But damn, it was fantastic. The blood splattering pretty much missed me, although Jordy & Adam were both hit by it and the guy to my right dogded out of the way nearly into my lap when it came for him.

In other news, my position at the theatre tomorrow is Wheelchair washroom (of which there is one for the entire theatre.) Tomorrow is also the day that a group of about 350 from the War Amps of Canada are coming. And I won’t have had nearly enough sleep, because I didn’t get home until 3:30 in the morning. I’m going to bed in a few minutes, yes.Tomorrow is going to be something… ummm… special.

• jerronimo

June 26, 2004 at 8:38 am

workshed!

• jenny51289

June 26, 2004 at 12:14 pm

oh my gawd! i love your useful latin phrases! that is so great! lol

• sharolyn

June 27, 2004 at 8:22 am

well i’m glad that you didn’t end up all blood splattered. that’s almost always a very good thing. or something.

also, i’m a bad person. all sorts of mean, inappropriate things to say popped into my head when you talked about manning the wheelchair washroom and the looks on 350 poor washroom needing war amps.

June 27, 2004 at 10:03 pm

All sorts of mean inappropriate things went through my head as I was doing it….

• spadoink

June 27, 2004 at 11:39 pm

oops. i accidently posted that reply as sharolyn earlier today. she was polite and didn’t say anything when you nicely replied to me.

confused the befuddles out of her for a while though.

June 28, 2004 at 8:41 am

Heh. I see. Couldn’t figure out why Sharolyn was suddenly reading my lj, either… I haven’t seen much of her in about 4 years or so. 😉