On Weddings, family, and dying

I am exhausted. I’ll have to get into the details at some other time, because I just can’t right now. People keep asking me how the wedding was… well, it just was. I was stressed for most of it. I think the photos I took will turn out. Family can both suck and be good, depending on many things. People are crazy. And I still don’t do well at parties where I hardly know anyone.

Got back into New Liskeard only to learn that one of the managers at the theatre passed away unexpectedly this morning. He was a good guy, I got along really well with him and used to just sit around his office sometimes and chat. It is sad, but I don’t feel much about it right now. Then again, I don’t feel much of anything about anything right now.

I should sleep. I’m feeling numb.

• ashkitty

September 12, 2004 at 10:48 pm

*hugs* Yes. You should sleep.

• msfancypants

September 13, 2004 at 5:22 am

Hey there. I’m sorry to hear about the manager. That’s really sad. Hope things get better from here and remember, it won’t be long now until your new life begins!

• mindexplodes

September 13, 2004 at 8:52 pm

aha. at least you SAW the wedding. i was stressed as well, when i was taking the polaroids for the guest book people kept saying…” oh YOUR the one who was late and missed the wedding and everyone thought was dead”. it was GREAT. aha

September 14, 2004 at 8:20 am

Heh. I never thought you were dead. I figured you just got lost along the way. I did something like that last week and Adam’s mother called the police to put a missing person’s report out on me (when I was an hour late.) The last thing I do these days is worry about people who are late or lost. 🙂

Did you ever get a picture of Adam & I with that joycam?

• mindexplodes

September 14, 2004 at 5:56 pm

come to think of it i have no clue!! I don’t remeber at all, b ut Karens the one with the photos, you’ll have to ask her i sepose, since the camera ran out of batteries i think i missed a bun ch of people though.

September 14, 2004 at 6:18 pm

Ah wll, no big deal anyhow. 🙂 I just wondered since I won’t be in any of the pictures I took except for a couple of family group pictures that I set up the tripod for.