So tired…

Haven’t slept more than five hours a night since we got to Ontario, and last night was the worst of it. I’m hoping that tonight this will stop. It’s not that I don’t have time to sleep, it’s just that I can’t seem to actually fall asleep, and I’ve been having a lot of tension dreams that make no sense (like the stupid elephant. I hate that elephant.)

Ïf you need any last minute info on the wedding, please go to my website and grab it from there.

Wedding starts at 4pm on Sunday. please arrive before then if you’re coming to it. If you arrive late just come through the door and stand near the back I guess. Oh yeah, and if it’s absolutely pouring rain, we’re at the Green Tomato restaurant down the road. But it won’t be pouring. Also, that’s why you should be somewhat on time, so you know what’s going on. Heh.

• msfancypants

September 1, 2005 at 12:05 am

Would it be alright if I, like, showed up a day early?

September 1, 2005 at 1:31 am

Please to be doing so! I needz you 😉

• Anonymous

September 1, 2005 at 2:34 am

last time i only gave myself 12 hours to get lost and miss the wedding for what should have been a 2 hour drive. CLEARLY i underestimated my lacking sense of direction.

this time i’m leaving a day early. and my friend won’t even let me drive.

if i miss this wedding. it will be sheer TALENT.

*Laurie

September 1, 2005 at 6:29 pm

That would definitely be some talent! 🙂 It’ll be awesome to see you on Saturday! Woohoo! It’s good to have one of my sisters coming. Karen’s sad she’s going to miss it, but hey, she’s got a pretty good reason. 🙂

See you then!

• ozreison

September 1, 2005 at 12:05 pm

Relax. At this point, it’s most likely all thought of, planned, set up, remembered, and dealt with.

If not… scotch tape and staples are great for emergency hemming, it doens’t matter what you eat for breakfast the day of the wedding as long as you eat, if someone in the party doesn’t have it there is always a convenience store nearby with a miraculous stock of emergency goods, and it will never be as bad as you think it could be, because you’re just too nice for that to happen to.

*hugs* and good luck and lots and lots of joy.

September 1, 2005 at 6:29 pm

Thanks! 🙂 I’m trying to be relaxed. I will defintely bee keeping myself fed, I get downright crazy when i don’t eat. 🙂