Have to take Huffy in to get an oil change and a quick checkup before we decide if we can afford insurance or not. The old insurance expires after today. Still not sure if we can afford it, and we haven’t been using the car much or anything (getting Adam to work on time Sundays, getting groceries, that sort of thing,) but I’m really not liking the idea of just having it sit in the parking lot with no plates and no insurance.
I need to sit down and work out a budget. I’m afraid to, though, because I’m somewhat sure that we won’t be able to take on the insurance expense right now.
Today is not a Happy Jenny Day.