Adam won’t be back for another two hours tonight. Now may be the time to spend some quality time with my camera. And also cleaning the bedroom. Man it’s messy in here.
I did post the most recent Picture a Day from yesterday, have yet to take one for today. It seemed fitting to me, somehow, to have a portrait of Dayle be the first picture of the second six months of the project. I still can’t believe I’m half done, and I’m still on track. So awesome. That is because I rock and am incredibly stubborn/driven/dedicated when I want to be.
I’ve had to move the keyboard to my lap so Dayle can lounge in the space where my keyboard normally goes on my desk. Good thing I have Adam’s old wireless keyboard, or this would be really annoying. I’m okay with it though – Dayle just wants some attention. I think he missed me today.
There are a few things I would like to get done this weekend:
- Make my new site design functional
- Take my guitar in for the free Setup (with string purchase) from Long & McQuade Music
- Clean my desk (Scary thought, that)
- Get a photo printed and shipped for the Weirmier’s birthday present
- Wait, I know there’s more but I can’t remember!! Crud!
Oh well. Hopefully I’ll remember at some point.