Art Meme

The first five people to respond to this post, will get some form of art, by me, about [or tailored to] them. I make no guarantees about quality or type, but I will assure that I will give it good effort and that the art will be individual to you.

The only catch, of course; as with most memes, if you sign up, you have to put this in your own journal as well.

Wow, five. That’s a lot. (I realized after posting this that that sounded sarcastic. It’s not. I really do think this will be tough, if five of you request it of me.)

• jerronimo

October 5, 2006 at 10:27 pm

(this one doesn’t count, since it’s a comment about your text, not a request…)
    yeah. i realized after i posted that 5 was quite a lot too.

October 5, 2006 at 10:42 pm

I have a weird feeling that lots of people won’t request it because they don’t want to do it. Just a hunch though. I considered it before I posted, and decided I could probably handle it if it’s not an immediate ‘DO IT NOW’ kind of thing. 🙂

• ozreison

October 5, 2006 at 11:08 pm

Oh what the heck. Why not. I’m raising my hand and jummping up and down. And I’m pasting this in my LJ too. Hee! 🙂

• theoldmac

October 6, 2006 at 1:02 am

I’m here, hit me with some art!

I have also re-posted because I apparently have way too much time on my hands.

• laquira

October 6, 2006 at 1:08 am

I have art from you already 😀

• ashkitty

October 6, 2006 at 4:08 am

If you don’t mind. 🙂 I’ll have to put it up on the weekend, I think.

October 6, 2006 at 4:14 am

I don’t plan to go through these all tonight, that’s for sure. 🙂

• mindexplodes

October 9, 2006 at 12:13 am

In counting your lj comments i may have miscounted , but i think there were only 3. so i am volunteering. gimme your arts! i will in return post this meme. what a great exchange!

• xoobee

October 12, 2006 at 4:24 pm

I have art! I have sculpting art and painting art and jewellry….I could open a store.
    Hmmm.
    Actually I don’t get it…are we to post our own art? :/

October 13, 2006 at 3:51 am

Heh. not exactly. If you request it, I’ll create some sort of art specifically for you, but in return you’re supposed to post this in your lj or something and do it if anyone requests it of you.