Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? ‘Have you ever kissed someone?’ ‘Missed someone?’ ‘Told someone you loved them?’ ‘Drank alcohol?’
Here are some questions for the people who are a little more mature…
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Credit cards
2. Where’s the best place to eat a romantic dinner? I love the restaurants on top of Grouse Mountain.
3. Last time you puked from drinking? Sometime after Zoltan’s halloween party when llama was dressed up as Tron.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? Never-ever. Or maybe in a past life.
5. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Michalicka
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Writing something interesting and good.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? Singer or Veterinarian
8. How many colleges did you attend? Two
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? Because I just finished doing yoga and this is a good yoga tank top.
10. Gas prices? Crank them up. Seriously. (Yes, I’m evil.)
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you? I’d take adam and the cats and move into a house in North Vancouver with a big back yard where we could build a bike park.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? “Bweh?”
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? “So… sleepy…”
14. Favorite style of underwear? boycut
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? boxers
16. What errand/chore do you despise? Taking out the recycling. Bad hippie!
17. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? Specifically? Sure, why not?
18. Get up early or sleep in? Somewhere in between, I hate feeling like the day is wasted by sleeping too long but I also am not coherent if I get up too early.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? GIR!
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Go for a walk. I love going for a walk. Especially if it’s raining.
21. A secret that you wouldn’t mind everyone knowing? Can’t think of anything. If it’s a secret, there’s a reason. If I don’t mind people knowing, it’s not a secret.
22. When did you first start feeling old? When I could say ‘that came out 20 years ago’ when talking about something I remember coming out.
23. Favorite 80’s movie? Anything with Jon Cusack… Labyrinth… Dark Crystal… the John Hughes movies…
24. Your favorite lunch meat? Turkey Breast
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco? Overwhelmed by the rampant consumerism. And then I run away screaming.
26. Beach or lake? Lake
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented? Depends on who’s getting married. I like being married. Some people don’t. Whatever works.
28. How many people do you stalk on Myspace? Zefrank, mostly. Okay, not really. I do have a myspace page though.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Country music. Well, some country music.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about? I don’t really care if people know what movies I like, even if they’re lame or silly or whatever.
31. What’s your drink? Blueberry Tea (of the alcoholic variety)
32. Cowboys or Indians? Do I have to choose? Can’t I have both?
33. Cops or Robbers? Neither.
34. Who from high school would you like to run into? Wendy Desparois.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? 99.3 The Fox
36. Norm or Cliff? NORM!
37. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? Simpsons. Duh.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Yeah, there are a couple of those, mainly from high school and early college.
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? Well, technically David Suzuki sits across from me at work, when he’s in his office, which isn’t that often. So yeah, he’s cool.
40. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? Not really interested in killing anyone just because I can get away with it, thanks.
41. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with? The Barenaked Ladies.
42. What famous person would you like to sleep with? Jon Cusack.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No…
44. Last book you read for real? A Walk in the Woods.
45. Do you have a teddy bear? Yes. He’s currently living in Adam’s parents’ house. last time I saw him he had a christmas bib on and was hanging out in the breezeway. I would like to get my hands on him again though, I miss him sometimes.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Umm… in the woods, maybe?
47. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go? San Francisco, San Diego, Redwood National Park
48. Number of texts in a day? 10 or so, generally to Adam.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? Neither please. Pretty happy where I am with both.
50. Do you go to church? No.
51. Pencil or pen? Pen, gel preferably.
52. What do you want to achieve in life? Get paid more often for photography and/or photos.
53. How old are you? 30
54. Where do you see yourself when you are 40? Around. Doing stuff. Having fun. maybe with a kid or two.