Untitled

Hmm… I guess I’m being bitchy, but that guy annoyed me at the I have a secret forums finally annoyed me enough that I just reacted. Wonder if that means he’s going to attack me now. How bitchy is this? My post is currently near the bottom, although if it gets responses I’m sure it’ll be closer to the middle eventually… or it’ll be near the bottom of the second page. Tever. I’m moody or something.

• zoe

August 30, 2000 at 2:15 pm

not moody at all

I will say that I am proud of you for not commenting to his “I have been posting here for longer than you”. HA! You are the administrator of the board duh…..

I think you handled the situation with your normal aplumb and diplomacy!!!

• ginamoog

August 30, 2000 at 3:28 pm

Re: not moody at all

ahh who cares babe. You didn’t sound bitchy at all.

And it JUST HAD to be the forum where I posted my secret, lol.

• artyste

August 30, 2000 at 3:34 pm

Re: not moody at all

Yah you evil gurl! You are going to roast in heck! You are a pawn of Santa! Women like you make me jealous! I’m seething with envious fury and taking it out by pretending that I’m a moralist at you!

So take that!

August 30, 2000 at 4:06 pm

Re: not moody at all

Heheheh thanks 🙂 Me being bitchy isn’t all that harsh, usually… just feels that way sometimes. 🙂

Sorry about it being in your thread… I didn’t mean for that.

August 30, 2000 at 4:04 pm

Re: not moody at all

Well, that’s me being kinda bitchy. I’m so mild-mannered… when I really seriously lose my temper (oh, maybe once a year or so…) then it’s just nuts… I get REALLY sarcastic, but if you read it without seeing the sarcasm, then you could take it totally not how I’m saying it. 😉

• pen

August 30, 2000 at 4:55 pm

good onya jen, i thought u handled it really well; intelligently, and to the point.
    better to do that than let it fester; the minute i gingerly replied to ed’s thang re/ paranoid ghost, i felt better, but there’ve been instances with varying ppl where i haven’t said a thing to keep the peace. tever, as u say. 🙂

• cyn

August 30, 2000 at 7:51 pm

i read your post – i thought it was perfect! he’s been really odd – i think you were fair in your response.

i think he’s ticked because i didn’t give him basement access right away – but i didn’t remember who he was. i DO have memory problems! pardon me all over the place!

but instead of joining the forum, he just got all pissy at me, and emails me to bitch now and then about how i’m judging him and others, and how horried it is that there is a private area. yeah, being a dink is going to get you the key there sunshine! 🙂