Does anyone in the Toronto area need any of the following items?
- Metal CD Rack, has floor stand or can be attached to the wall
- Wood IKEA CD holder, looks like a wood box with nine compartments for CDs. Hangs on the wall, sits on a shelf
- Silver IKEA 3-drawer dresser, in great shape
- 6 drawer dresser, not in great shape but still perfectly usable
- Ikea wall shelves (these attach into the wall directly using wall plugs)
- Small bookcase, three shelves in white. It’s about 3 feet tall, two feet wide.
That’s all I can think of right now. I’d give all of it away except maybe the silver dresser. I might take that up north and sell it for 15$ or something at the yard sale. If you want anything, let me know. We just don’t want to take it all up north with us. It might be sacrificed to the lawn gods, otherwise, with signs that say ‘please take me, I’m free.’
As I think of other things we don’t want to keep, I’ll mention them here. Please ask friends you know of who might need furniture.
We also have a very nice Metal Frame Futon. It was 500$ when we bought it last september. We’d like to get 300$ for it now, but if we can’t and someone wants to make an offer for it, feel free. It’s got a thick 10+” thick mattress, super-comfy, and it’s raised up off the floor like a bed or normal couch would be. The frame is polished silver. Matches the dresser quite nicely. If you took the bed, I’d give you the dresser… 😉