1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I’d build a first house first. It’d probably be in Temgami.
2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
long skirts that move in wind.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
I can’t remember the last time I bought a CD. It was a long time ago.
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Depends what shift I’m working. Either 7:30am or 10:00am.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Food Processor! So much fun!
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, or SUV?
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
Sometimes. Sometimes not.
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
Hand, hand, fingers thumb
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I have a dragon on my back left shoulder area and a design by cyn on my lower back.
13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Not even a little
15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO.
I’ve gone back and talked to the two I really wanted to find. It was awesome.
16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED.
Sera the cat.
17. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL POST THIS TO, WHO’S THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Respond? Not so likely. Copy and paste, somewhat more likely but still not completely probable.
20. WHO’S THE LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Anyone who doesn’t read my lj.
21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? OR TAKEN FROM THEIR LJ?
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
24. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?
25. DESCRIBE YOUR PJ’s.
I sleep nekkid…
26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
27. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
I have come to terms with my job. That’s as much as it gets for now. I like some of the perks of my job.
28. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
1 – Travel writer/photographer
2 – Mountain biking / cross country ski lodge owner/operator
3 – Professional mother (yeah. I still have that streak in me somewhere.)
29. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
I can’t imagine having a stable job that pays more than minimum wage. I certainly can’t even begin to think about retiring.
30. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
At an Evil Dead Fest at Neal’s house with strangegrrl
BONUS: SOMETHING YOU’D LIKE TO DO THAT YOU’VE NEVER DONE BEFORE?
Hike the West Coast trail. Kayak into Smuggler’s cove. Drive to Mt. Baker. Have High Tea at the Empress Hotel, Victoria. Drive across Canada. See Ireland. Bike in Wales. Visit internet friends everywhere (esp. Washington state…)
Please stay tuned for grande olde wedding announcement.