Not in the best of moods tonight. The problem is, when I decide I want things to change, I want them to change immediately. No patience, not me. And so to distract myself from this fact I have done a meme.
First best friend: Jennifer Mark
First car: Suzuki Forsa (aka Pontiac Firefly)
First screen name: jenny-lee
First pets: Sparky the orange tom tabbycat
First tattoo/pericing: Ears. They got horribly infected and the scab grew over my earring back. It hurt. I was 8 or so.
Last car ride: Drove Adam home from the doctor’s office the other day.
Last kiss: 20 minutes ago
Last good cry: Not sure.
Last library book: Can’t remember, but I’ve had books five, six and seven of the dark tower on the waiting list for four months or so.
Last movie seen: Boys of Dogtown
Last food consumed: Sundried tomato pesto pasta with old cheddar
Last phone call: A guy I called about an apartment.
Last shoes worn: Rockports
Last cd played: Blue Rodeo – Diamond Mine (currently playing. last cd played was the new Sarah McLachlan.)
Last item bought: Pizza slices
Last shirt worn: stripey fuzzy brown & blue shirt Trasie gave me
Last website visited: Job search website.
Last word you said: one
Last song you sang: Diamond Mine, Blue Rodeo
What colour socks are you wearing? Black
What’s under your bed? Sera-cat
What time did you wake up today? 6:50am
Tattoos? Two, left shoulder blade and lower back centre.
Piercings and where? Belly button
10. Which shoe goes on first? Whichever one I pick up first.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Definitely
12. On the average, how much money do you carry in your wallet? Nada. Doesn’t everyone have Interac now?
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My wedding ring, my engagement ring, my belly button barbell thing, and my four earring loop sleepers.
14. Favourite piece of clothing? I like cheese.
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl it on a spoon
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? Yes. Fried.
17. Favourite ice cream flavour? Rainbow Sherbet
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? Two hot, two cold.
19. What’s your favourite beverage? Tea
20. What’s your favourite restaurant? Antoinete
21. Do you cook? Yes
22. How often do you brush your teeth? Once a day. Twice when I’m good.
23. Hair drying method? I sleep on it still wet.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? Nonstop for the past 7 years. I don’t know my natural colour anymore.
25. Do you swear? Yep
26. Do you ever spit? Nope
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE:
27. Animal? Cats
28. Food? Cheese (see favourite shirt)
29. Month? October
30. Day? Thursday
31. Favourite Cartoon Character? Gir from Invader Zim
32. Shoe Brand? Rockport
33. Subject in school? English
34. Colour? Blue
35. Sport? Mountain Biking
36. TV show? The Muppet Show
IN AND AROUND ROOM:
41. The CD player? whats inside: Blue Rodeo – Diamond Mine
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? Tara. She likes talking on the phone. Otherwise I text msg people.
44. Do you regularly look at yourself out in store windows and mirrors? Yes
45. What colour is your bedroom? Ecru. It’s nasty. You can see the old wallpaper that was very badly hung and then painted over. So nasty.
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Yes, dual-alarm for the days Adam & I get up at different times
47. Window seat or aisle? Window!!
LA LA LAND:
48. What’s your sleeping position? On my side, facing out from the centre of the bed (must be close to the edge.)
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? Absolutely
50. Do you snore? Probably
51. Do you sleepwalk? I used to, but not anymore
52. Do you talk in your sleep? Yes.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, Sera & Dayle take up too much room for such things.
54. How about with the light on? Never
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? I am capable of it, but I don’t generally.
56. Do you sleep with the door shut? No, Sera & Dayle would yowl at the door all night if I did.