none of which I am. I shall list them now so that I can feel properly slothful.
- Packing for the move
- Cooking dinner
- Installing that hard drive
- Cleaning the living room
- Cleaning the bedroom
- Playing sims 2 or black & white 2
- Editing my NaNoWriMo novel
And less immediately:
- Working on the website redesign
- Editing photos from the weekend and putting them up in my Photo Journal
- Editing and posting my PaD
What am I actually doing? Why, sitting at my desk staring blankly at the screen, of course. Occasionally I refresh my email in case someone has emailed me, which they haven’t. Then I refresh lj and look in on IRC and check who’s online on MSN. I just uninstalled Google Talk after not having spoken to anyone on it in over a month’s time.
It’s not even that I’m bored… I’m just apathetic.