Swiped this one from artyste.
Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING, you must use the song that comes on.
1. How does the world see me?
The Water is Wide – Eva Cassidy
2. Will I have a happy life?
It’s all been done – Barenaked Ladies
3. What do my friends really think of me?
Power of Love – Frankie Goes to Hollywood
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Last Beautiful Girl – Matchbox 20
5. How can I make myself happy?
Gold Dust Woman – Sister Hazel
6. What should I do with my life?
Innocente (Deep Dish Gladiator Remix – UK Edit) – Delerium
7. Will I ever have children?
What does it take? – Honeymoon Suite (well, that’s really the big question now isn’t it?)
8. What is some good advice for me?
Fumbling Towards Ecstacy – Sarah McLachlan
9. How will I be remembered?
The Mines of Mozambique – Bruce Cockburn (I admit it, I tried to cheat on this one, and it kept bringing up more songs with titles of randomly strange and obscure places – Streets of Laredo, then Africa – so even my attempts at cheating got me similar answers. Apparently I’ll be remembered in relation to location…)
10. What is my signature dancing song?
Orbit of Me (feat. Leigh Nash) – Delerium
11. What do I think my current theme song is?
Never Tear Us Apart – INXS
12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face – Johnny Cash
13. What song will play at my funeral?
Dissolved Girl – Massive Attack
14. What type of men/women do I like?
When You Dream – Barenaked Ladies
15. What is my day going to be like?
Rest Stop – Matchbox 20
16. Will I ever have love again?
Mad Season – Matchbox 20
17. What type of sex life do you have?
Solsbury Hill – Peter Gabriel
18. What song would be the title of my own porno movie?
Landslide – Fleetwood Mac