Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend?
Heather, I think.
2. What sports did you play?
None. I hated sports, especially team sports.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
I didn’t own a car, and was barely allowed to borrow my mom’s Taurus, so I didn’t drive.
4. It’s Friday night, where were you at?
5. Were you a party animal?
Nope. Didn’t drive, couldn’t leave home since I lived in the country and not in town.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Ever skip school?
yeah, a few times, once I started dating some of the militia guys.
8. Were you a nerd??
Yes. I was in Band and Choir, and on my spare I would sit in on the Dance class and watch them learn stuff. Also I got nearly all A’s except in math.
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
Not even close.
10. Can you sing the Alma mater?
What’s an Alma Mater?
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Wagemans and Miss Gibb
12. Favorite class?
13. What was your school’s full name?
Seaway District High School
14. School mascot?
The Seaway Spartan
15. Did you go to Prom?
Nope. Militia boyfriend said “I’ll take you to Les Miserables instead,” which he never did. Asshole.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
HELL NO. God help me if I’m ever anywhere similar again.
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
That I was already nearly two months into College when we had graduation and it seemed pointless.
18. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
Singing Silent All These Years by Tori Amos at the variety show. Nice little meek and mild me, no one saw that one coming.
19. What were you voted in your yearbook?
20. Did you have a job your senior year?
Nope. No car, no way to get to a job.
22. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The music room, since we often had band practice at lunch and even when we didn’t, the band people just liked to hang out in there with like-minded band geeks.
23. Have you gained weight since then?
Yes, I was maybe 100 lbs then – underweight, I think. Man was I skinny. And bony.
24. What did you do after graduation?
25. Who was your crush?
26. When did you graduate?
June of 94, but they didn’t have graduation until Thanksgiving weekend (October) later that same year. Pointless.