2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
3. Do you own a gun?
5. Do you get nervous before “meeting the parents?”
No, I like them.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Only crave them once a year, and then I MUST have them, and then I don’t care anymore.
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
10. Is your bathroom clean?
Right now it needs a cleaning. I keep the tub scrubbed though.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Wedding ring which nests in the engagement ring. I’d like to get the anniversary ring to put on the other side and make it balanced.
12. Do you like painkillers?
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I don’t remember, I’ve been with the same person for like 5 1/2 years now.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
No, I just get bored really easily.
16. Middle Name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. Can’t get the feeling of the bug in my eye to go away. Ick.
2. I think Dayle might try to keep us up half the night.
3. I should be going to bed.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
2. Clothes while shopping yesterday
3. A Royal Tea Latte
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
(apparently 20 & 21 have vanished.)
22. Current worry?
What am I going to do with myself when the Picaday project is done??
23. Current hate?
The feeling of a bug in my eye that won’t go away.
24. Favorite place to be?
Up the mountain someplace.
25. Least favorite place to be?
On a packed bus of cranky people.
26. Where would you like to go?
Everywhere! Currently, I want to go biking in the Chilcotins, or to Seattle for a couple of days.
27. Do you own slippers?
Lovely, cozy, warm, down feather slippers with rubber bottoms so you can wear them camping. I love them.
28. What shirt are you wearing?
Lounging around in a Rapid Rental K2 t-shirt that my last job gave me.
29. Do you burn or tan?
I avoid sunlight mostly, since I’m allergic to sunscreen and don’t want to burn.
30. Favorite color(s)?
Turquoise, Silver, Purple
31. Would you be a pirate?
I am a pirate. I started at a young age, taping movies we rented from VHS onto our Beta machine…
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I sing everywhere, shower or no. The last thing I sang in the shower specifically was a few songs from Les Miserables.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The fog monster in Vivian’s Pond. My stepdad had my brother and I convinced that if we went swimming when there was fog on the pond, the monster would come from underneath us and drag us off into the fog where it would kill us in terrible, brutal ways.
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
I’m wearing pj pants without pockets.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
We just watched Godzilla: Final War. I laughed frequently. Yay Godzilla!
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
I don’t remember my bedsheets, but I did have a Rainbow Brite comforter that I liked a lot.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I guess when I ended up on crutches last year when I was taking the mountain biking course. Or maybe when I ended up in emergency because I couldn’t breathe during fencing class one night, although they still don’t know why that happened.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
42. Who is your most silent friend?
None of my friends are silent, really.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Not that I know of, and really, I’m married. It would never work out.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
45. What is your favorite book?
There is no single favourite book. Don’t even ask me to try and be that specific.
46. What is your favorite candy?
Rockets! (of the canadian variety. I think they might be called Smarties in the states; Canadian smarties are like M&M’s.)
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Adam wrote our wedding march. Nothing else could have possibly been better, especially since it was a song he wrote on the night that we first met, which was four years before we even started dating…
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
The Night Pat Murphy Died by Great Big Sea
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Reading Song of Susannah
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Must finish Song of Susannah