1) Tell us about where you live:
I live in North Vancouver, which is on the north side of Burrard inlet and a bridge away from the rest of Vancouver. North Vancouver is home to the north shore mountains that make up a good part of Vancouver’s skyline. To live in North Vancouver means you are psychologically far away from the central hub of the city but very close to things like hiking, mountain biking, and getting yourself lost in the temperate rainforest – the kind of lost that you sometimes don’t come back from.
2) If you could change one thing about your home, what would it be?
The inconsistent leak in the bathroom ceiling.
3) Do you do laundry on a regular schedule?
Nope. Just wait till I run out.
4) Describe the place that you sleep:
A double bed shared with Adam, Dayle and Sera. Dayle takes up at least 1/3 of the bed but normally sleeps on Adam’s side. This pushes Adam in to me. Sera sleeps right next to my upper body on my side of the bed. Basically the cats lock us in.
5) This morning: was it easy or difficult to start the day?
Strangely enough, it was easy this morning. I couldn’t tell you why.