1. What year were you born? 1976
2. Who do you like to hug? Adam, Ian, Paul, Sean, Dayle, Sera
3. Do you runaway or face your problems? Occasionally. Depends on the problem. Generally I ignore things for a while and then try to deal with it eventually.
4. How much cash do you have on you? $1.02
5. Friday fill-in: I know exactly how to make myself a mid-afternoon London Fog.
It’s mid-afternoon on Friday and I’m tired and can’t focus on things, so I’m taking a mental break for a few minutes.
The office where I sit on Thursday and Friday at work has a mirror behind the desk. Basically, every time I look up from the screen I see myself. It’s a little weird. It has caused me to notice, however, that my hair is getting long again. I chopped it short last summer, which was awesome for riding, but I’m too lazy and/or cheap to maintain a good short haircut (ie. I don’t go to the hairdresser, like, EVER,) so it’s been growing out since about October. It’s getting close to shoulder length, and I can nearly pull it all back effectively (some of the top bits still fall out.)
I’m trying to sort out my weekend. Currently I have two options for tomorrow – biking in Squamish with the boys (I do love biking in Squamish) or taking photos at the Ripper race (which I also like, and which gets me more involved in the community.) I am hoping that the boys can delay their biking to after 11 or so in the morning, in which case I could do both, but Lorne isn’t calling me back to let me know if that’s an option. Blasted.